Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

Buddy, I love your work

Wow, my friend, I haven't wrote review for a loong time, but today..then I saw you movie... I just had to say that I respect your hard work very much. It'strully amazing - everything - voices, music, backgrounds, animation, SFX. I felt like watching Cartoon Network. Thank you for your work!

Kurt Angle's Steps to Win Kurt Angle's Steps to Win

Really great wrestling movie

We have to fight to get the wrestling section in Newgrounds ! :) There are some great submissions ! kEEP MAKING THESE MOVIES !

A Theft of Funny (TTA) A Theft of Funny (TTA)

Buddy, I can only give you my congratulations...

...for finishing such a great work. It's me - Regis _Cartoons. Hope you remember me from DeviantArt. I was always a big fan of this flash cartoon. Trully great work, amazing voice acting, smooth and nice animation. You catched Tiny Toons style incredibly well. It goes to my fav without any doubts. OH, only 2nd Daily place ? :( That's so unfair, buddy :( I hope that it will get atleast a slot in Front page.

buster126 responds:

Hey there! :) I can't forget you.
Thanks for the comments, I am still more than happy with daily 2nd! I mean this is my first real Flash. And I'm carefully reading what people have to say to make improvements on my future animations as well. This is great! I didnt know soooo many people still loved Tiny Toons. So many positive reviews its awesome!

Afterliving Afterliving

I haven't seen something like that for a long time

It was very good - I really enjoyed watching it. It made me think as well. For me my family - is the most important thing. And I know that none of us wants to have such an exerience as shown in this movie.

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

It was really very good.

You know... I'm a real Sonic fan, and, God, there are so many good things in this one small flash, that brings lot of good memories ! BTW, you might like one of mine flash about Sonic - just check my profile. Good luck, buddy !

Strategy Guide Ep. 4 Strategy Guide Ep. 4

I missed Guido so much !

Oh, Needle, it's so great to see submission by you. Once again - great game. I used to play it. I just love music from Level 1. It was so nice to hear it again. Thanx, buddy. And, lips sync is amazing. One of the best I've ever seen on NG
Oh, Needle, do you still remember me - Regis_Cartoons ? :) Good ol' times, then we were workin' on Time Trials. I always loved your work. Keep it up

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

WHOA ?!

Have I ever seen better FBF animation on Newgrounds ? I don't think so. What time does it take you to make it, buddy ? I respect you for your 2D animation knowledge.

Fantastic Realm Chapter 2 Fantastic Realm Chapter 2

AMAZING work, guys !

Wow. I thought that Xombies series is the best that you can make in Flash, but I don't think that anymore. Your work is amazing. I felt like watching a movie. Keep up the great work. Once again - WOW

Frontt page please !

Santa Sells Out Santa Sells Out

I haven't seen any good and funny flash for...

...so long time :) But it was worth waiting, your cartoon is just fantastic - smooth graphic and great idea. I'm looking foward to see your future work. Awesome
P.S. Front page is near :P

Rebellious monks Rebellious monks

Welcome to Newgrounds !

Sveikas, Gintarai, malonu pamatyti lietuvishkus vardus ir miestus Newgrounds :) Matau, kad tik neseniai uzsiregistravai cia. As jau cia sedziu senokai - 2.5 metu. Jau nemazai cia savo flashiuku esu sudejes, nemazai draugu susirades, nemazai ishmokes :) Linkiu ir Tau to paties. Nenusivilk del nelabai aukshto ivertinimo ir nelabai optimistishku ivertinimu - su laiku tai keisis. Sekmes !
P.S. Linkejimai pajuriui