Mistery Cat. Chapter 1 Mistery Cat. Chapter 1

Buddy, I love your work

Wow, my friend, I haven't wrote review for a loong time, but today..then I saw you movie... I just had to say that I respect your hard work very much. It'strully amazing - everything - voices, music, backgrounds, animation, SFX. I felt like watching Cartoon Network. Thank you for your work!

Kurt Angle's Steps to Win Kurt Angle's Steps to Win

Really great wrestling movie

We have to fight to get the wrestling section in Newgrounds ! :) There are some great submissions ! kEEP MAKING THESE MOVIES !

A Theft of Funny (TTA) A Theft of Funny (TTA)

Buddy, I can only give you my congratulations...

...for finishing such a great work. It's me - Regis _Cartoons. Hope you remember me from DeviantArt. I was always a big fan of this flash cartoon. Trully great work, amazing voice acting, smooth and nice animation. You catched Tiny Toons style incredibly well. It goes to my fav without any doubts. OH, only 2nd Daily place ? :( That's so unfair, buddy :( I hope that it will get atleast a slot in Front page.

buster126 responds:

Hey there! :) I can't forget you.
Thanks for the comments, I am still more than happy with daily 2nd! I mean this is my first real Flash. And I'm carefully reading what people have to say to make improvements on my future animations as well. This is great! I didnt know soooo many people still loved Tiny Toons. So many positive reviews its awesome!

Christmas Robbery Christmas Robbery

Sveiki, chebryte ! :)

Na, man visada malonu pamatyti lietuviuku kurtus flash animacinius filmus ir zaidimus. Visai neblogai Jus pavaret, chebryt. Ypac, jei cia Jusu pirmasis darbas ! Saunuoliai ! Sekems Jums ir linksmu Kaledu

Su pagarba,
Regis Cartoons

Teshla responds:

Na, mano tai debiutas, o jurgis turi dar kelias animacijas.

Stai jo Profile

Black Knight Black Knight

Hey, buddy, this is seriously addictive !

You can check all my reviews and you'll see - usually I'm not a big fan of games in NG, I much more into creating, watching and reviewing movies...with some exceptions. And your game is THAT EXCEPTION. I love ecerything in it - backgrounds, animation, drawing style, gameplay, sounds and music.

Good luck with your other projects !
Regis_Cartoons

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

The best NEW game on Newgrounds

OMG, that was just great. I loved everything in this game. Gameplay, characters, graphics. To tell the truth, it's even better than the original 8-bit Zelda. That's for sure